Friday, September 12, 2008

Ice Skating Skirt Pattern

Everything Has Changed ... Or maybe not.

Today I felt the need to post. Please, as usual, to express your opinion about what I write ... We accept tips!
this summer in San Teodoro, bad luck (or Fortunately, put a little 'as you want) want us to find boys Brianza as neighbors and friends right away ... We find ourselves in a few days to "live with" almost ... One evening, after a night a little' demanding "(we aim not?) flirts with a neighbor who was leaving the next day (and I want to specify that I did not go all the way). We leave without saying anything, without thinking whether we would see when they come home or not.
But there was still a long, long week at the start ...
And this week, I do not know how and I do not know why, I knew better than another of the neighbors, one of the best friends of the boy with whom I flirted. He had established a relationship particular the least but I did not think that something could be born among us also because he, that famous night, "demanding" had broccoli (just to return to the previous post!) with Capy.
The turning point came one evening a few days after departure, when I get a message saying that his was falling in love with me. I remain of the stone, I do not know what to say ... I speak with Capy (which obviously does not take it well despite later that evening was more successful than anything). Evasive reply to the message so the next day we're both embarrassed. The last days of vacation to spend quiet, we say goodbye and we all return home.
Once back, we start to feel ... I understand that I have indifferent, he's too nice to me. It all seems unreal.
He invites me to sup with him, I go there and nothing happens. The next day I wrote that he behaved like a "jerk" but was afraid to kiss me because he thought I did not want. I can see him after a couple of days along with the other ... in the evening I sent the message (which I read only by car) saying he wanted to be alone with me. Movie stuff ...
I can see him the next day, we kiss, I said cute things but at the same time I also say that I am different from all the girls with whom he has tried to quit, which are one of the few people who put him in awe and embarrassment.
We feel every day (phone calls and messages always cute) and after a while 'we decided to meet again that night ... we have not seen me because he has bin with excuses like "I'm tired."
Since then I have not heard and no longer responded to my post (only 2 eh !!!).
Vivo day full of paranoia until I find the courage to call him to ask for explanations ... In short, almost 26 years you have the balls to send to a person referred QUL country you do not give a damn, you can not disappear overnight.
During the call when asked about the reasons of his death he replies that he does not know, afraid, do not ask him these things (and to whom I should ask that ???), I put it in awe (aaahhhhh again ???), that I do not know how to explain in words ...
After a while, 'when I realized that I would not have the answer, I threw in the towel, perhaps wrongly, and I waved.
Not knowing the person you would think that they are all excuses. Maybe so ... but I assure you that is the most paranoid person I've ever met so it's possible that you are making a thousand strippo mental.
do not even believe that I have taken around during these weeks because the things I said and wrote were really heavy ... He would not have had reason to lie, I guess.
no longer sure of anything, I do not know what to do, I do not know how to behave and not I especially like this out of paranoia, where I threw it !!!!!
What does that mean he's afraid? What do you mean I put it in awe? I do not understand ...
He did everything himself ... And then I want to clarify that for me it was difficult to see that even though I knew liked Capy ... I know how paranoid tirade with Capy ... Fortunately we talked and we solved everything.
If you can interpret her thoughts and help me leave a comment! Before leaving
invitation to post the other feathers that have things to tell!
A kiss to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment