Saturday, February 23, 2008

Where Can You Get Your Balls Pierced

................. 2008 ELECTION ... VOTE

And you thought you had me thrown out ...
You had everyone scared eh ?????? But here I am ...




If you are here, surely there is a reason ... all right! As has been renamed from Songbird, is a mystery of faith ....
last time I'm busy enough with to attend a bird did not happen ... as long! But like all things in this world, like everything ... even this attendance has begun and we are almost on arrival .. then greetings and kisses!

him: cute, funny, full of attention to me, initiative, enthusiasm, desire to amaze me ... full of everything! Except on the wrong side ...
You guys ... a disappointment ... not even the most absurd desire to see it, feel it and look at him ... because I have to laugh!
Yet many people also made me think that if I was spending too much time to conclude definitely There was a problem ... and they were right!
What a disappointment ... .. Now I'm a girl ... nn know how you men feel when you know you have some physical problems over there ... but we want to add issues like, "Technical "???' And add it!
The result is:
- shock at the thought of vomiting
- convulsive laughter when I speak with someone
- delusions of grandeur

You say ok ... But not only that counts ... and I will say ok:
BUT IT CAN NOT ' NOT TO BE THERE OWN NOTHING ...
Now I understand why he waited almost a full month to put a hand on him ...

Now the biggest problem is deciding what to do ...
Giving another chance or not??
I am more and more for no ... but ... I'd be a nasty bitch ...
could really be the perfect guy for me ... but after this fell to stranded -1256145000 points ... probably ....
I keep you updated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment