something that
er ... SURPRISE !!!!!
you like the new look of the blog ????? Ok ok .. I can explain, let's say I realized that qsto blog is losing a lot of shots ... ... more than oust the derelict! I have contributed this loss .. I admit .. but also my companions have nn for less!
The choice of the color green has a meaning: the blog is titled Wanted feathered ... green is the color of hope ... 2 +2 ...
However, if no good as usual ... forgive ... phew!
Another new feature that I hope you have noticed are the songs ... I added a little bit, so at least our readers will be able to listen to good music in the meantime ...
Music that is not chosen at random, eh ... watch out! All songs about women ... apart from that of Bach, but that was before I Pispola and we decided to add background labeled "Types of pen "... a symbol of The Discovery Channel, Nos could not put it on!
not be surprised if I visit again tomorrow night, you found everything changed again! Ahahah in this period are really strange ... this is the correct explanation to this renewal of the blog!
You know those times where you get up every morning .. you're already Scazzi, and If you look out and if it rains? ... here is the TRAGEDY!
There is no cure as they say .. .. the Article 31 is a time meant to be!
And then you see that everyone is happy while you .. no .. that is, nn nn is that I'm happy, it's nothing serious has happened to me please! But you know when ALL HAVE something to talk about And do not you? !?!? you run the Maronites! And so began planning one thousand leisure ... then I want to celebrate Carnival (I want that I disguise?!?! I who have always hated the carnival then ?!?!); I want to go to a concert by The Kooks on April 19 and then into Negramaro San Siro on May 31, and then to the concerts of VASCOOOOOOO, then I crake songbird and we booked for Amsterdam, starting Feb. 28, then all that talk about summer vacation and I say I do not want to think (that I've always started to fantasize about summer from January 2) ... And then? I've got to do something else??
I have committed every minute in qsto time ... seems normal?!?
" He or she who becomes the slave of " ... is a phrase I read in a book by Silvio Muccino, I do not know and I do not think its right ... but it is true ..
And I tell you ... if this period lasts too long .... I'll make a strong gesture eh! It is not much interest me more than anything ...
................................................. ................................. But what have you thought
yard ????? In the 2nd tattoo ... we'll see ...
Kisses
0 comments:
Post a Comment