Friday, April 25, 2008

Connect Car Stereo In Garage

I AM LOST!

I felt compelled to post today after reading the latest comments ...
First of all I apologize to all our "readers" from me and other pens for our absence, but this time was a bit 'special and we were quite busy ...
you up to date on my situation: I followed your advice, I trusted him and I was wrong ... It has been the usual pennutus bastardus ... However, I will update you as soon as this whole nasty story is closed because I still have to clarify a few things ...
Pispola has returned from London, do not worry!
Songbird with me through a period of Scazzi weight (as Mirko would never say Tuesday!)
E Capinera?? Well, let's say you have something new, some good news to tell, so please post soon! I'm going
depressed ...

A big kiss to all and hope to return soon to post some good news!

0 comments:

Post a Comment