Wednesday, April 30, 2008

How To Install A Patch On Desmume

STUFAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So ... start by thanking Crake publicly apologized for having been with us ... all of the great peasant!
I can not tell why, do you want a moment of defaians (and I am writing this because I am Italian, ok ?!?), want some were / are in total confusion, want others (like myself) were taken from what was new and beautiful for good luck has not posted ...

SCHIRO But thanks to that post and thought to write that I have great news, everything went to hell !!!!!!!!! TUTTTOOOOOOOOOOO

summarize in a nutshell:
Evening disc, my best friend introduced me to his friend ... nice guy, you can do .. . I find a cuba all alone, I'll drop the drain and I'm out like a balcony ... the type is on the cube, it rubs a little ... and end the evening, speaking in his mouth. Then we exchange the
num, we go out to the first, second ... the third time we "officially" with my friends .. see you .. and its 4 days out of 7 and start at phrases like "I'm fine with you "," you know I'm happy "... and after two weeks starting the 2 calls a day, the message in the evening, the outputs with the couples become the third week ... more "intimate" ... click the month and I go to london to visit my friend and I am a msg like "I miss you a little ..."... beginning to feel connected ...
But of course the fucking hamster running in the male brain, a day began to turn the wrong way ... until after we met Wednesday to Saturday for 4 nights in a row, on Sunday he felt he was suffocating !!!!!!
is the bang ... he is no longer safe, does not know what he wants, maybe not with his head and maybe you do not want to commit ...
But someone tells me how the hell do they change their minds overnight ?!??!?!

The bottom line is that tonight I am going to his house because we need to talk ... I AM OFFICIALLY STOVE MEN WITH THE UNIVERSE AND HATE ME ALL THE SAME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment