Thursday, May 15, 2008

Substitute For Lighter Fluid Charcoal

know what I say ... HELLO HELLO!

Ve I had promised, and here I am!
I'm here to tell the end of my story with the famous bird ...
are now two weeks since I saw him and I can assure you that they are reborn!
When I saw him for the last time we have clarified: I said its period of "crisis", its absence and the reason for giving me his thoughts on almost everything ... The problem you know what it was?? was becoming too serious, probably not even the beginning he thought that would happen with me.
Now I have a question for you all: WHY 'YOU MEN GETAWAY? What does "getting too serious??" I
I made it clear that it could not go forward, that I was no good, so we decided not to see more ...
He told me that he would be pleased to hear and see me again as "Friends" as it takes me there and I told him that for the time maybe it was better not even be there because I thought most sincerely wrong.
I'm glad you like this story is closed, we talked quietly and are now more serene than a month ago when I was in utter paranoia ... In the end I think it was something inevitable, perhaps we are too different and we could not stay together ... then I have to say that he has shown consistent with what I said, I still feel it often enough (and the initiative always starts with him).
Sure, I can not say not to think about that when part of a particular song does not get lost in thought, but I think it is normal because it was an important person for me, arrived at a particular time and that has helped me understand certain things also about myself.
In some ways I must also thank, think a bit'!!!! :-D I just said in some ways eh, mind you!
Well what to say .... Now I just want to dedicate myself ... Just for a little birds' ...

Thanks to all you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment