Yes, I left Siena (which tell you when I have an entire afternoon of the epic) and I moved to England with my dear friend Briatore. between a pair of champagne and a slide of his marriage to Gregoraci, Flavio dear, a few nights ago to Billionaire put me in the nose two years to train his English team, QPR, or Queen Park Rangers .
I could not feel bound, and after a market quickly, and dressed in biancoblu from the landing of the great Gaizka Mendieta (FM08 that is truly remarkable and accessible to only 250 000 €, 500 000 € two years of engagement with various prizes - 2 thousand € for 1500 and goals for presence) here I approprinquo in a league that fans expect to be one of consecration, the prompt rise in Premier.
In the picture, the part (which will become final at the end of the match) I consecrated idol of the fans and the next coach of Premier. No wonder fans have struck me, in the "messages", congratulations and new ambitions.
What to say? I advise you, if you choose to start from the English second division team manager with the group of Renault (but first go to Billionaire Briatore must agree) to consider the QPR as your favorite team. Then, consider the purchase of Mancienne (referred to publish a frame in action in future publications) for EUR 6 million (the dear Flavio provides € 22 million for the market, at least this is what came out in my game, for Chelsea, not less spring) from Chelsea, and make it your defensive pin.
0 comments:
Post a Comment