Thursday, January 10, 2008

Genetically Modified Jack Dempseys

indecision

Here ...
are here to expose my problem ....
brief summary .... click here if you want to read from the beginning (I was a bit 'exaggerated .... but had just happened ... now that I think about it ..... I see everything from another point of view .... OH YOU IN LIFE DEFECTIVE! or maybe not ... but ...):
shortly after my break with the more pennutus strunzus that may exist, is this bird in my life that we call for convenience's beck ... (The other co-workers may know who you are)! Anyway ... I met him at some point in my life when I was too taken by the former: I was not ready for an attendance and do fall in love with me! I did not want more pain in the ass ...
we came out a couple of times ... A very nice, polite, intelligent and very funny ... the only defect was talking a bit 'too! Twice we went out 2 times and I felt really a bit 'little princess (for the way they treated me) ... but we also say that I enjoyed it both times a casinooooooooooooooooooooo! The
pennutino was a little 'taken for me, just that I was not ready, and then in one way or another (after parcel 13415324) felt there was nothing to do ...
After 4 months of Beck's, comes to my mind (well I saw him at this time, thanks to friendships) ... and say that its effect is always!
I think he wants me to do some 'pay: barely greets me, he jokes .. etc etc. .... then maybe he comes up with some beautiful or phrases like these days with the wonderful wishes for Christmas and New Year (all via sms or msn ).... NEVER in front of friends ... cmq have come to know other people cmq'm not indifferent, but probably his wounded male pride tells him not to go back ...
Now, among all the birds met by a guide, we say that this is what he deserves it more .. and I now I want to cuddle me and everything else .. I feel ready .. I feel that for this it is perhaps worth ...
WHAT do I do?
I write or not??
Oh I do not know what to do ... I would not take a beating because of my "injury "........................ Someone please help me .......... .. I want some advice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment