But you get there by yourself??
return to the speech blond ...
After a week of total absence of his calls and text messages, here today goes back to hear ..
now I'm too good outlet for his friend's beck ...
messaggino ringing and ... "Hello Honey how are you ??"... Burst start twenty messages .. poor! he is too taken by the new football team and from work, and admits to having some problem with women: for example, I!
He wonders why I do not feel, you ask what is the problem!
And I'll explain it to him: the calls at home for the collection of butterflies from a little-not fall into my favorite methods of approach!
And here the little shit that if neviene up with this sentence:
" well but if you trust him to kiss a semi-unknown, you should trust for another !" Nn
This has got it right with those who have to do:
Okay, you're beautiful, No I am looking for a serious relationship is stable, because I think things are not before you decide to meet someone ... if you find an interesting person with whom you are well, it is serious by itself without having to make strange thoughts ...
BUT ARE NOT EVEN IN SEARCH OF A BEAUTIFUL night stand!
But he tells me that I need to have fun .. BUT THERE ARE MANY OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY LIFE!
Here it is ... Caught!! a large pennutus bastardus, those who want to bring in their bed, and you go out and come back even if you're lucky maybe a couple of times ... what type of pen he uses as a tissue, such as a toothpick! So dear
Ciccino ... for me it continues to go your way, for sure I will meet again ..
Strikeout!
0 comments:
Post a Comment