.... SPEAK TO ONE DAY ... IF ... For the series ........
Here I am ... for a long time I simply comment on the post because of my feathers in my love life was practically nil. Then suddenly came into my life ... I'm a bird that first belonged to the category of geek, then that of bastardus but now I can not catalog ... briefly summarize the story: I met him for the first time around a year ago outside a bar ... He boards me and my friend and he asks us ... Forced by a number of unfortunate phrase Songbird (yes !!!), her own without even looking at each other and completely disinterested the thing, let him ... In his messages the next few days to answer only one I asked for the contact of msn, contact me when I close the window ... of course the bird gets tired and you do not hear anymore. In November, by chance, I watch a video on youtube which had put a link on msn ... Sing ... Elvis gets along and I think the end is not so bad. But now I had lost my chance ... ... or maybe not surprisingly after a few days contact me to make me feel a song dedicated to his mother ... he wanted an impartial opinion ... And I can not help but believe the destiny! We begin to feel on msn, occasionally at the beginning, then more often get to hear every day ... We decide to see each other ... The first release, a drink, despite the embarrassment, it went very well ... we go out to dinner and the second ... we kiss I get home the third with a smile on his face and I do not sleep at night ... I can not understand is ... what kind of times seems to have all the characteristics of pennutus perfectus, the other looks like pennutus bastardus ... I do not know how it will end ... For now I have no certainty ... I only know that when I see him I am well and that seems almost unreal to be happening to me ... Maybe then it will prove a pennutus stronzus but at least this time, I can not reproach me for not trying it ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment