A poem for you
V ****** ULO (hereafter V **) because I've noticed that day, and were not even sure I got here ...
V ** for the first smile I've done and for the first cigarette we smoked together.
V ** because you have a girlfriend because you
V ** V **
also an ex because you're like me
V ** because you think I'm a wonderful person
V ** because I sleep in your bed only when you want V **
you because I also prepare breakfast
V ** because I have a belly in an alcoholic rage out V **
with you because most of my days are serene and carefree
V ** because I'm always happy (except when it's in your c *** or girlfriend)
V ** because I wish you were everything to me
V ** because I can not tell you
V ** V ** because I can not talk to you
V ** without a fight because I want to close all
V ************ ************************************************** ************** ULO!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment