Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Paint Bathroom Burnt Orange Rugs

Do not Leave Me This Way ...

After numerous complaints, I had to reluctantly change the layout ... BACK TO THE ROOTS!!
And to give evidence of this return, I am here today to tell you what to post ... I tried these in 2 months ...

Remember http://cercasipennuti.blogspot.com/2008/05/solo-un-pennuto-pu-far-accadere-tutte.html ?
Ok .. No you have understood nothing, of course ... I did not understand anything not either! fact is that it went really well ... has had doubt, we have clarified, and after a few days returned to him ... I made them and his game ... I closed my ...
Sunday, finished the job he calls me and asks me what I do ... I came back from the pizzeria with friends, including a friend of mine who was just going where it was him .. I tell him and I hear someone say "yeah but I do not know if I stay, maybe I go home ..."... here we go again ... I forgot that man always makes that nice game: "I will not tell you what I mean ... really. Let's see if you get it alone! "Eeeeeeeeh ... that's great, the game then do that and I'm stupid and do not understand and I come there on purpose! obviously embarrassed in front of everyone the night before we were the perfect couple, the evening there cagavamo grazed until he decides to take me home ... "Wants to clarify" I think, and instead pretends not to notice ... THERE ARE ... turn off the machine and talk please ..

"At least now that we are sitting here


Why do not you tell me What's wrong for you
(...) I know that is not so

What I had in mind
You can not do anything
Life does not stop
Why do not you think that you are with me now


If you do not remember (if) you do not know why ... "Come here

-VASCO-

was so that night after a speech to a ' Oretta where he kept saying "I do not know" and I kept saying that "all this makes no sense" we closed.
2 months have passed since that evening, and for almost a month I have done everything possible to recover ... messages, calls, email, cd in the house ... but nothing ...
Now I happen to meet him and get nervous just because of the way in which say hello to me, is me on the ass ... I can not see ... (which by the way ... I had never seen in 22 years, 2 months I swear at least once a week, the bill in a local or the street ... but damn it!)

Now, do morals come on ... in fact, is not a moral, it is a finding, a question ... that is ...
How do you prove something to someone and then get to spend all this way ... in a moment ... because you have too much to study and you only think that because you have a thousand cocks yours, maybe because it's all an excuse ....?
And then, when you take off that ugly is a beautiful thing that is really the most beautiful ... so no reason? And after two months I find myself not feel anything but "hatred" for two months before that person was important and beautiful for you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment