Saturday, July 5, 2008

Small Boobs And Tank Tops

Sometimes they come back ....

So, what about ... with his tail between his legs say that ... DO NOT take it anymore'!!!!
It was far
May 5 (exactly 2 months ago) when taken by a sclero decided to drop the blog of the pen and Pispola followed me ... but people can not resist ... Too many times I found myself re-reading our posts and be nostalgic, too many times I wanted to write something, but I did not know where else if not on the blog ... and now I can not resist, so many thoughts, new types of birds found, new life stories from pens in search of birds (in my case in trying to recapture ... I'll tell you ..), new ideas and new moments of discouragement perfect for the label "no words" ... In short why keep this to ourselves?!?!
Here we are here ... start again !!!!!!!

We begin to share with you great bloggers around the world, our mishaps, our crises and our moments of true glory!
It will take a week for updates on everything that happened to us!
But above all we want here to feel supported and comforted as it has always been ... vent and a place of reflection for us Pennutazze!
Here is someone who has a serious need of help ... But above all, of PEN! (A reference is really PURELY RANDOM !!).....
I would also add that we changed ... we did things in life that we always perjury not to deal with and do ....
Some bird where we put ourselves on guard and some of us were thrown open arms with all the face, belly and legs!

We came back .... Baci & Capy

Pispy .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment